If you already have an older version of Panic Button installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled. Otherwise, open Extension Manager (Tools → Add-ons), then right-click on the entry for Panic Button in the list of installed extensions and choose Find Update.
What's New in Panic Button 3
- You can set a password to restore the browser session, when the Panic Button action is set to Hide All Windows or Hide and Replace. The password can be set or changed from the extension preferences dialog.
- Tooltip caption can be set for the Panic Button toolbar button
- The 20 available toolbar button icons have been enhanced to make them appear smoother on high-resolution displays
- New reverse contrast toolbar button icons for dark-colored browser themes
- Added support for Estonian
Panic Button 3 is available in English (United States), Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, and French.
Unfortunately, due to the lack of availability of translators, many of the languages that Panic Button was previously available in are unavailable for version 3. If you are fluent in English and another world language and would like to help update the translations for Panic Button, consider joining Babelzilla and signing up for your language team.
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Panic Button should be directed to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.