clippings-2.0.99.xpi (64 KB; English only; compatible with Firefox 1.5 - 2.0b2 and Thunderbird 1.5 - 1.5.0.x)
It is recommended that only testers, early adopters and advanced users (the same type of users who would be using a Firefox beta release) should download and install this development build of Clippings.
- You can now drag and drop into Clippings Manager to create new clippings. This is useful for creating new clippings from selected text from apps other than Firefox.
- Bug fix: [clipman] Infinite recursion if moving or copying a folder to its subfolder (bug 14647)
- Bug fix: [clipman] Using Drag 'n Drop to Move an Item Into a Collapsed Folder Doesn't Work (bug 14650)
- New folder data lost if cancelling out of New Clipping (bug 14951)
- New/New From Selection command is always disabled in rich edit box
- "Spell check this field" command in text boxes in New Clipping dialog has a
folder icon instead of a check mark (note: the "Spell check this field" command doesn't appear anymore in dialog text box context menus due to a fix for Firefox bug 336799, so this is no longer an issue)
Support requests should be emailed to the Clippings mailing list at clippingsmozdevorg. If you think you found a bug, please do a search first to see if the issue hasn't been reported yet. Bug reports can be emailed to the Clippings mailing list; or if you have a Bugzilla account on Mozdev, you may file a bug report at http://clippings.mozdev.org/bugs.html.