If you already have Clippings installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled. Otherwise, open Extension Manager (Tools → Add-ons), then right-click on the entry for Clippings in the list of installed extensions and choose Find Updates.
- For Firefox users - information on how to prepare for the upcoming upgrade to Clippings 6, available from the Clippings context menu or in Clippings Manager
- Added ability to export to Clippings 6 and CSV files from Clippings Manager
- Support for the new Clippings 6 file format when importing from Clippings Manager
- The Clippings backup folder name is changed to "clippings-backup" so that it is not hidden on macOS and Linux
- New "Show Backup Location" button is added to the extension preferences dialog, Data Source panel
- Redesigned status bar icon for Thunderbird
Things You Should Know About
Clippings 5.5.1 requires Firefox 52 or newer, and Thunderbird 52 or newer. It is not compatible with Firefox 57 beta.
Currently, only the English (U.S.) language is supported. If you wish to contribute translations to Clippings, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums (see below), or open an issue on GitHub.
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Clippings should be directed to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.