If you already have an older version of Panic Button installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled. Otherwise, open Add-ons Manager (Tools → Add-ons), click on the entry for Panic Button in the list of installed extensions, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Check for Updates.
- Panic Button can now handle multiple browser windows when restoring the browser session after triggering the "Hide and Replace" action (issue #44). Note that browser tabs loaded with special Firefox pages, such as the Firefox options page and Add-ons Manager, cannot be restored
- New action to minimize the current browser window
- The default keyboard shortcut is changed to F8 (previously F9) to avoid a conflict with toggling Reader Mode on Windows 10 (issue #49)
- Improvements to Dark Mode icons
Things You Should Know About
- Panic Button 4.3 requires Firefox 78 or newer.
- Panic Button won't work if Firefox is set to "Never remember history" in Privacy & Security settings.
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Panic Button should be directed to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.