If you already have an older version of Clippings for Thunderbird installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled. Otherwise, open Add-ons Manager (from the Thunderbird menu, click Add-ons), click on the entry for Clippings for Thunderbird in the list of installed extensions, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Check for Updates.
- Now available in Chinese (Simplified)
- Minor cosmetic fixes for macOS
- Bug fix: In the New Clipping dialog, menu buttons are jumbled on some non-English locales (issue #121)
Things You Should Know About
- Clippings for Thunderbird 6.1 requires Thunderbird versions 78 or 91.
- If you want to use Sync Clippings, download and install the Sync Clippings helper app. More information and download links can be found on the Sync Clippings page on the AE Creations website. The Sync Clippings Helper app is available for Windows; a version for macOS and Linux is currently in beta.
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Clippings should be posted to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.
Many thanks to Crowdin contributors 52fisher and Micheal Liu for providing the Chinese (Simplified) translation of Clippings!
If you're fluent in English and another world language and would like to help update or add a new translation, consider contributing a translation in Crowdin. Localizations in other languages are always welcome, and will be added in future releases.