Clippings 2.5 is now available for download from the Clippings website, http://clippings.mozdev.org, or from the download link below:
clippings-2.5.xpi (101 KB; compatible with Firefox 1.5 - 2.0.0.x and Thunderbird 1.5 - 1.5.0.x)
Supported languages: English (United States), Chinese (traditional and simplified), Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian.
If you already have Clippings installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled in Firefox. Otherwise, open Extension Manager in Firefox, then right-click on the entry for Clippings in the list of installed extensions and choose Find Update.
- Compatible with Firefox 2.
- "Open Clippings Manager" command renamed to "Organize Clippings"
- Drag and drop text from external applications into Clippings Manager's tree list to create new clippings.
- Improvements to automatic recovery.
- Clippings Manager now remembers the width of the tree list between sessions.
- Various bug fixes.
A Quick Start Guide is available for first-time users. See http://clippings.mozdev.org/help.html.
Support requests should be emailed to the Clippings mailing list at clippingsmozdevorg. If you think you found a bug, please do a search first to see if the issue hasn't been reported yet. Bug reports can be emailed to the Clippings mailing list; or if you have a Bugzilla account on Mozdev, you may file a bug report at http://clippings.mozdev.org/bugs.html.