This beta release is a preview of things to come. Meant for early adopters craving the latest and greatest, this beta release is being made available for testing, and should only be installed if you are willing to tolerate a few bugs. If that scares you, consider waiting until Clippings 3.1 is officially released.
» Download: Clippings 3.1b1 (180KB; English (United States); compatible with Firefox 2.0-3.1b2)
- Paste clippings without overwriting the clipboard
- Paste clippings containing HTML tags as rich text
- Window and dialog dimensions set in "em", not pixels; this allows windows and dialogs to be sized correctly on the screen
- New extension preferences dialog (Tools → Add-ons, select Clippings in the list of installed extensions → click Options)
- Clippings icon now appears in Thunderbird's message view status bar
- The Clippings submenu now appears in the subject line context menu in Thunderbird's message compose window. This means that you can paste clippings into the subject line of a new message.
- The Clippings submenu in the subject line context menu in Thunderbird's message compose window sometimes disappears (bug 20350)
Help and Support
Feedback on this beta release is welcome. Please see the Contact page on the AE Creations website for details on how to report a bug or obtain support.