If you already have Panic Button installed, it will be upgraded for you if automatic extension updates are enabled. Otherwise, open Add-ons Manager (Tools → Add-ons), then right-click on the entry for Panic Button in the list of installed extensions and choose Find Updates.
- Added translations for Chinese (traditional and simplified), Dutch, Filipino, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish and Turkish
- Bug fix: Reverse contrast toolbar icon doesn't appear on high-resolution displays (issue #30)
Things You Should Know About
Panic Button 4 has most of the features from version 3, but with the following differences:
- The Hide All Windows action is not available
- The Close All Windows action doesn't actually quit the browser, unless there are no other open windows (e.g. bookmark manager)
- The option to set a password on the Hide and Replace action is not available
- The shortcut key for invoking the Panic Button action cannot be changed to a different key; the F9 key for the Panic Button action can only be enabled or disabled
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Panic Button should be directed to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.
Thanks to the volunteers on Crowdin for contributing translations for Panic Button. If you are fluent in English and another world language and would like to help update or add a new translation, consider contributing a translation.