07 August 2024

Monthly update: August 2024

It's summer time, and the 2024 Summer Olympics are also in full swing. I'm spending some time to enjoy the nice weather while it's still around, as well as catching my favourite Olympic sports. But I'm making time to work on my extensions for Firefox and Thunderbird.

The second beta release of Clippings 7.0 was just released, and work is in progress on the third beta release of Clippings for Thunderbird 7.0. Testers are welcome to try out the new features and look for bugs. I'm also finalizing the UI strings before uploading them to Crowdin for translation.

There are quite a number of minor fixes needed before these extensions are ready for general availability, and the goal is to release in September, depending on readiness of translations.

No comments: