A beta release of the next version of Read Next is now available to early adopters and enthusiasts who are craving the latest and greatest! While this is a fairly stable beta release, users should expect to run into the occasional bug.
Read on to learn more about what's new in this release, and how to get it.
- New option to automatically close the reading list sidebar when clicking a link
- You can now rename a link in the reading list
- Multiple browser tabs can be added to Read Next if they are selected in the tab bar
How to Get It
To install this beta release:
- Head over to the Read Next 1.1 beta 1 page on GitHub.
- Look for the link to readnext-1.1b1.xpi, and then right-click on it and choose Save Link As. Save the XPI file to a location on your system.
- Open Add-ons Manager, then click on the gear icon on the top-right corner of the page and select Install Add-on From File. Locate and select the XPI file.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Read Next 1.1 requires Firefox 102 or newer.
Help and Support
Questions and comments about Read Next should be posted to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, now hosted on Groups.io.